Here is my brief overview of what went on in 2012:
- Officially diagnosed with Celiac Disease(more on that later)
- My amazing niece Hazyn was born.
- School has been great. Starting my hardest semester ever in just a few days!
- My parents sold their house in Richfield and built a brand new one in my hometown of Central Valley! I could not be more excited and happy for this.
- My sister moved closer to home and so I am able to see Hazyn a lot more.
- I have not been in the best control of my diabetes but it is now 2013 and that is soon to be fixed.
- I got a promotion to Provo Store Supervisor at Diabetes Specialty Center! Best day ever!
- Diabetes Specialty Center was bought and now a part of Byram Healthcare.
These are just a few things to get started.
What I hope to accomplish in 2013:
- An A1C of 7 or lower. (Will be extremely hard)
- Better control of my diabetes
- The Gluten Free Lifestyle. Yay me.
- Get married
- Take an actual vacation not in the US
- Make more money
- Get out of debt
Those are some pretty heavy resolutions but I know I can do it... The whole "get married" thing... not to be rushed but hopefully. I'm sick of roommates. Just sayin.
I'm also excited about returning to my blog because I will soon be posting a few vlogs? Video Blogs.... about my life with Celiac and Diabetes. I hope to one day be an inspiration to those who are in the same boat as I am. I just have a little bit of a boost with where I work and such.
Well, that is all for now but more to come soon :]